Little Pink Plus Sign!!

You know what that means?? Yes another little one on the way!! It was such a great father's day gift to my hubby to give him a positive pregnancy test!! This post is mainly for the people I forget to tell I'm prego. I'm really excited but I don't know why I keep forgetting. I think it's just cause I don't feel like I am because I'm only a few weeks along right now. I figured out the due date to probably be around Feb. 19, 2009. I never thought I would be saying this but I'm kinda hoping it's a little boy because I want Jonah to have a little friend to play with, and I know he would have so much more fun with a little brother. Don't get me wrong I would also LOVE to have a little girl!! For all those that know me I love to do hair and to play with a little girl's hair every day would be a blast!! So we'll see what happens...I can't wait! (well actually I can just thinking about the last couple months, all the sickness, the labor, the delivery, the swollen...umm what have I gotten myself into??) ha ha just kidding...i'm excited!!! Yay #2!!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats Heidi Trav and I are excited for you and Dan. Jonah is such a doll, can't wait to see how cute this one turn out.

mindy said...

Oh Yay! I am so happy for you congrats. LOVE YA!

galbfam said...

Oh heids even though I see you everyday anywys and tell you how excitedd I am ill tell you again I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Love ya girl

The Leff Family said...

Oh, Heidi! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm totally jealous, too!

Rebecca said...

I am so excited for you!! Girl or Boy you know they will be just as cute as Jonah!! We are so excited!!!

Tim & Celeste said...

We are very happy for your little family! Maybe you'll have TWINS- and can have a boy AND a girl!!! Wouldn't that be great?!

Lois said...

Grandma thinks it is wonderful....and I have started buying little girl clothes...so unless you want this child to grow up with real issues you will cooperate...Love all of you guys...'specially Jonah

Flahauts said...

Heidi, Hi I haven't talked to you forever! You live in Odgen now? And are pregnant? How exciting. Oh, It's Kim. Looks like you are doing so good. We need to keep in touch!